The Moldex 2485 Smart FFP2 Mask is an excellent, comfortable to wear, general purpose mask. Essentially it is the same as the 2405 Mask only this has the additional feature of a strap clip making it easy to take on and off.
Ideal for use in areas of hazardous fine dusts, water and oil based mists/aerosols, and biological agents of risk group 2. Its valve starts to open even at low exhalation pressure and significantly reduces moisture and heat inside the mask.
• FFP Mask with comfortable nose seal
• DuraMesh: strong and durable structure, keeps the mask in shape
• ActivForm: no nose clip needed
• Loop strap with clip for quick, simple and safe on and off
• Tested and certified to EN 149:2001+A1:2009
• Protection level: EN 149:2001+A1:2009: FFP2 NR D
- ActivForm: Automatically fits to the face. No manual adjustments by the user are necessary
- DuraMesh: Masks have a strong and durable structure.
- Ventex-valve; Starts to open even at low exhalation pressure and significantly reduces moisture and heat inside the mask
- Nose seal: The flexible nose seal improves fit and provides optimum wearing comfort
- Adjustable Strap: Makes it easier to take the mask on and off and to adjust to different head/neck dimensions.
- Strap Clip: Easy on & off; mask can be worn around the neck during breaks.
- Dolomite clogging test: Masks have passed the Dolomite clogging test, giving the user better breathing resistance for longer.
- 100% PVC-FREE: All Moldex products and packaging are completely free from PVC
The Moldex Smart FFP-masks meet the requirements of EN149:2001+ A1:2009 and are CE-marked in accordance with the requirements of European Directive 89/686/EEC.
- Filter Layer, Inner Shell, DuraMesh: Polypropylene, Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA)
- Nose Seal, Clip: Polyethylene
- Ventex-valve: Natural Rubber
- Head Strap: Polyester, Lycra
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- The user has to be trained and instructed in wearing the mask.
- FFP Masks do not protect against gases and vapours.
- The oxygen concentration of the ambient atmosphere should be at least 19,5 % Volume.
- These respirators may not be used if the concentration type, and properties of contaminants in the ambient atmosphere are unknown or at dangerous levels.
- Respirators should be disposed if damaged, if the breathing resistance becomes high due to clogging, or at the end of a shift.