Respirator Mask KN95 (FFP2) Pk2
Protect yourself and prevent the spread of germs from airborne particles and other allergens with the Respirator Mask KN95 (FFP2)
- The standard 4-Layers of Protection
- Non-Woven Fabric and Filter Cotton Layers
- Layer of Electrostatic Meltblown Filter
- Filters Out 95% of Nanoparticles Greater Than 0.3 Microns
- Filters Droplets, Dust, Bacteria, Germs, Smoke, and More
- Safe, Breathable, and Hypoallergenic
- One Size Fits Most Adults
- Adjustable Metal Nose Bridge to Fully Seal Nose/Mouth
- Comfortable Fit with Elastic Ear Loops
KN95 is among the highest in protective classes for respirator masks. These masks offer 4 layers of protection to filter the air from particles greater than 0.3 microns. Non-woven fabrics and filter cotton layers come together for over 95% filtration.
Stay safer with these disposable personal breathing masks during coronavirus, flu and virus season. One of the highest protective classes (KN95), each respirator mask features 4-layers of protection from droplets, dust, bacteria, germs, smoke, and more.
These masks are safe, breathable, and hypoallergenic.
To fit yours:
- wash your hands before touching the mask
- unfold the mask
- hold the KN95 mask with your palm with the nose piece at your fingertips, hang straps freely either side
- below your hands
- place the mask on the face and under your chin, then pull the elastic band behind the ears and untwist
- the straps, positioning it low on your nose
- using both hands, mould the nose piece by pushing downward and outward on both sides with your fingertips
Check your KN95 mask is fitted correctly by placing both hands completely over the mask and exhale sharply not disturbing the position of the mask. If air leaks around your nose adjust the nosepiece as described above.
These masks are non-bulky and lightweight, making it comfortable to wear.