Marbo Super S is a silicone based spray mould release for use when moulding with polyurethane rubbers and other rigid moulding applications.
Also popular for Dental Laboratories, as a general purpose silicone release agent.
Please note Marbo is not suitable for use with silicone moulding materials.
For tooling applications Marbo gives fast and easy release with minimal tool build up, extending the intervals between tool cleaning. The typical benefits of Marbo release agent are;
- Advantage of easy wetting of tool surface
- Cold tool processes
- Tolerance to over application, and tools prone to entrapment & pooling
- 30 Solvent – flammable, medium flash off, heated tools recommended
- B Solvent – highly flammable, fast flash off on cold tools
- COD 64 Solvent – solvent blend containing fast flash off, non flammable.
- Not recommended for polymer tools