Gypsona plaster of Paris bandage is made from a specially woven leno cloth, uniformly impregnated with the finest quality, fast setting plaster of Paris that produces an even cast with an excellent finish.
Rolls are approximately 2.7mtrs in length.
Interlocked Leno weave gauze
- Provides excellent stability and conformability to the wet bandage
- Minimises plaster loss
- Provides stronger finished cast
Smooth, creamy plaster formula
- Allows for a smooth aesthetically pleasing cast
- Improved moulding properties and excellent finish
Nicked bandage edge design
- Ensures minimal fraying and loose threads during application. Gives a smoother cast finish
- Improved handling stability
Moisture resistant packaging
- Protects and prolongs product life