Stay safer with these disposable personal breathing masks during coronavirus, flu and virus season. Protect yourself and prevent the spread of germs from airborne particles and other allergens with the FFP2 Medical Respirator Mask
These Medical Particulate Respirators meet the requirements of European Standard EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 filtering facepieces respirators for use against particles. They provide effective respiratory protection for use in industries where workers will be exposed to solid (dust) particles and/or non-volatile liquid particles.
- Made from Polypropylene non-woven fabrics and biomass graphene Healfiber *
- Filters Droplets, Dust, Bacteria, Germs, Smoke, and More
- Safe, Breathable, and Hypoallergenic
- One Size Fits Most Adults
- Adjustable Metal Nose Bridge to Fully Seal Nose/Mouth
- Comfortable Fit with Elastic Ear Loops
* The respirators are manufactured using biomass graphene Healfiber derived from natural plant products. Biomass graphene has bacteriostatic properties (intended to stop bacteria reproducing) which can effectively filter dust, bacteria and other harmful substances. This respirator is ideally suited for applications where a higher protection factor is required and provides respiratory protection against most gases, vapors and particles.
These respirators are suitable for use in concentrations of solid and non-volatile liquid particles with maximum concentration of 10x WEL (Workplace Exposure Limit). Always remember that the respiratory protection is only effective if it is correctly selected, fitted and worn throughout the time when the wearer is exposed to hazards.
Straps: Double elastic
Latex Free: Yes
PVC Free: Yes
Silicone Free: Yes
CE 2834 Certificate No.: CE-PC-200324-094-01-9B
European Standard EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 and GB 2626-2006.
Filtration Efficiency: ≥ 95%
Shelf life: 3 years from date of manufacture
Before fitting device, ensure hands are clean. All respirator components should be inspected for damage prior to each use.
Warnings and Limitations
Always be sure that the complete product is:
• Suitable for the application;
• Fitted correctly;
• Worn during all periods of exposure;
• Replaced when necessary.