Jesmonite AC630 is an acrylic polymer modified, cement-based composite. It is a shrinkage-compensated material of low permeability and is durable in all conditions.
- Low shrinkage, excellent dimensional stability
- Solvent free & no VOCs
- Ultimate strength when glass reinforced
- Fire resistant
- Can be used for applications that require greater dimensional stability, overall strength, and enhanced durability within extreme conditions.
- Compatible with reinforcements such as Jesmonite Alkali Resistant 13mm Chopped Glass Strands and Jesmonite Alkali Resistant Quadaxial Glass.
- The technology can be utilised for fine surface detail, castings, premix flat panel and lightweight applications.
- Contains a fine decorative aggregate and powder pigments, carefully controlled to give a consistent decorative surface finish.
6 month shelf life
Jesmonite AC630 is aimed at the majority of our markets: craft, jewellery, tableware, artwork, sculpture, lighting and furniture, marine vessels, film sets, architectural elements and cladding panels.
The major selling points for Jesmonite AC630 in comparison to Jesmonite AC730 are below:
• Jesmonite AC630 has a lower/reduced shrinkage and is therefore more dimensionally stable
• Jesmonite AC630 has passed Hygrothermal Weather Testing (Enhanced durability within extreme weather conditions)
• When glass reinforced with 3% of Jesmonite 13mm AR Chopped Strands, Jesmonite AC630 achieves an ultimate flexural strength (Grade 18)
Kit sizes range from 30kg to 1,200kg. A bespoke colour matching service is available in addition to the standard Natural Stone finish.