Jesmonite AC200 is a water-based composite material which is ideally suited to making masters and prototypes prior to moulding. It sets to a hard but easily carved surface and can be shaped using a variety of tools including CNC, routers, chisels etc. It can be cast into a solid block and then carved into.
You will need to also order Jesmonite Base powder to go with this AC200 Liquid; 25kg Liquid requires 2 x 25kg Jesmonite Base, 5kg Liquid requires 1 x 12.5kg Jesmonite Base, 1kg liquid requires 2.5kg Jesmonite Base.
- Water-based, solvent free, No VOC’s
- Excellent carved detail
- Easy tooling and sanding
- Ideal to coat polystyrene & model board
- Provides an adaptable, mouldable carving medium that is safe and easy to use for all modelling and prototyping applications.
- Retains excellent edge detail and dimensional stability.
- No degradation of polystyrene (EPS) substrates thus releasing the full potential of EPS as a lightweight and cheap means to large scale sculpture and masters.
- Works as an excellent machinable adhesive for EPS & PU model boards.
- 12 month shelf life
- Mix ratio: 2:1 parts Base to Liquid by weight
- Initial setting time: 15 – 20 minutes (18°C, No Retarder)