Jesmonite AC830 is a rapid setting acrylic modified cementitious composite. The material is designed to be used for all cast stone and wet cast applications and is supplied with a separate plasticiser to aid flow, reduce shrinkage and cracking during curing, and enhance final strengths and thus ultimate durability.
- Excellent fine detail retrieval
- Impact, abrasion and frost resistant
- Self-levelling technology
- Very low porosity
- Very high durability in all conditions of external weathering including water features, statuary, cast stone decorative building elements etc.
- Can be custom matched to wide range of bespoke building colours using the appropriate UV stable oxide pigments.
- Self-levelling technology negates the need for vibration equipment for air free castings, simply brush the material onto the mould and pour.
- Compatible with a wide range of fibre reinforcements such as PVA Fibres, Alkali Resistant Quadaxial Glass and Polypropylene Fibres to enhance durability.
- Base - 6 month shelf life
- Liquid - 12 month shelf life