Durasil Z40 is an easy and safe to use 2-part Silicone Putty ideal for butter-on and in-situ mouldings. Easy 1:1 mix ratio and quick 1 hour demould means you can take in–situ squeeze moulds with minimum disruption. Best applied with a standard laminating/paint brush.
Also excellent for facial/body life casting when used with a release cream.
- High chemical resistance to the aggressive components of some types of resin;
- Extremely high tear strength (this feature guarantees high resistance to wear and tear);
- High accuracy in reproducing very small details;
- High dimensional stability;
- Remarkable resistance to high temperatures and aging;
- Excellent anti-stick effect.
Mix Ratio: 100:100
Working Time: 14-17 minutes
Setting Time: 60 minutes
Hardness: 22 Shore A