PLEASE READ BELOW OUR POLICY ON DELIVERY OF ALL ITEMS ORDERED THROUGH INDUSTRIAL PLASTERS LTD.
Other than online, you can order the following ways:
- By Telephone: 01380 850616 - Our telephone lines are open from 7.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
- By Email: [email protected]. Remember to include name, address & postcode, contact numbers and product names, size and quantities
- By Post: Remember to include name, address & postcode, contact numbers and product names, size and quantities.
- By Fax: 01380 859638 - Remember to include name, address & postcode, contact numbers and product names, size and quantities.
When you contact Industrial Plasters Ltd we will collect the following information:
- Your name and Company name (if applicable)
- Invoice Address
- Delivery address if different from above – please note; if paying by credit/debit card the delivery address must be the same as your registered card address
- Email address – So we can email your invoices, offers, etc. You will need an email address to be able to place an order online
- Telephone number(s) – ideally including a mobile number to assist with any queries
- For Customers without a credit account; we will require your credit/debit card details – You will only be asked for these at the online checkout or over the phone when placing your order, do not put these details on an email. We are also able to accept BACs and Cheque payments, however these must be cleared before goods can be despatched. Cash payment on delivery is also available in some circumstances.
Orders can be collected from our warehouse in Bromham. Please call the office to make this arrangement. Orders must be paid for over the phone prior to collection. Your order will be picked and be ready for you to collect from the warehouse main entrance.
NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE ON ORDERS RECEIVED BEFORE 1PM.
- We deliver goods nationwide and despatch goods daily, but not weekends. We use two delivery systems; Nationwide Carrier, and our Own Van Delivery in the South West, both are detailed below.
- For all orders received before 1pm, we aim to despatch the goods that day on a next day service, unless our own van delivery service is selected (see delivery days below).
- We do not despatch goods over the weekend so orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be despatched on Monday for delivery Tuesday, unless our own van delivery service is selected (see delivery days below).
- Carriage charges, which are listed below, are calculated automatically when ordering online, and may need amending if options such as timed delivery is required.
Parcels are despatched Monday to Friday to all UK mainland postal addresses using a ‘Next Working Day’ (delivered next working day between 8am & 6pm) carrier service, requiring a signature on delivery. Our carriers do not deliver over weekends, unless by prior arrangment. By agreement, parcels may be left in a secure location without a signature, you will need to leave a note for the carriers to take this instruction. Goods will be left at your own risk. No claim for loss or damage will be accepted on un-signed for deliveries.
Our standard parcel delivery charges apply as follows:
Standard Parcel Delivery Charges (Delivered next working day between 8am & 6pm)
Number of Parcels
(Max. 25kg each)
|Total Delivery Charge|
Options and Surcharges (Availability may vary)
|Saturday (before 12:00pm)||POA|
Standard Pallet Delivery Charges
Orders of over 200kg of material are normally cheaper to despatch by a pallet carrier, this option will be given when ordering online or over the phone. Carriage charges vary dependant on total weight, Post Code and service required. Economy service is normally delivered on the third working day, but may come sooner. Tail-lift off-loading is available at no extra charge.
We ship worldwide! Please email your details to [email protected] and we will guide you from there.
- If items are not in stock we will notify you forthwith and inform you of the expected delivery date. Part-deliveries will be made, without extra charge, unless otherwise arranged.
- While we endeavour to deliver all items as quickly as possible we are reliant on third party couriers and therefore cannot be held liable for any delays and/or loss caused by the delay. If we know of delays we will always inform you as soon as we can.
- Occasionally, the supply of your products may be delayed for various reasons such as material shortages, import delays or unforeseen increases in demand. In this case, we will make every effort to notify you as quickly as possible and ensure you are kept informed regarding your order.
- Under the distance selling regulations you have the legal right to cancel your order within seven working days of receipt of the goods (beginning the day after receipt). We will refund for these goods providing they are not damaged, have not been used and all original labels/packaging are intact. Any goods returned have to be in a saleable condition.
- We will not refund any postage costs in the event of a return for any reason other than a mistake on our behalf. However, if this is the case and an error has occurred, Industrial Plasters Ltd will accept the costs incurred for returning the goods to the company for return or exchange.
- The responsibility for the returning package will only pass into the hands of Industrial Plasters Ltd when signed for at the premises. Customers are advised to send the item with a reliable courier and with a recorded delivery.
- Before returning the item, please contact Industrial Plasters Ltd to inform the company that you wish to make a return.
- Please return goods to; Industrial Plasters Ltd, 63 Netherstreet, Bromham, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN15 2DP
- These terms apply to your order. We reserve the right to change our terms and conditions at any time in the future.
- None of these terms affect your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way.
- Sale & discontinued items
- Special order items
- Goods damaged in your possession
- Items which due to their use can come into direct contact with the body (e.g. face masks, gloves, eye wear, coveralls, coats & tunics) unless returned in their unopened original packaging.